Guest Trotenks Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i made it to the new boards nooooo my posts are gona i am not a master i am a sniff sniff... newbie NOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOO!!!!!
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Everyone is a newbie 'cept the mods and admins[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Stop feeling so sad...we're all newbies right now...
Guest Trotenks Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I liked the old boards better though i am more familiar with ubbs and where the heck are the avaters
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i] [B]I liked the old boards better though i am more familiar with ubbs and where the heck are the avaters [/B][/QUOTE] go in profile then options
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 If you wernt a newbie at the old otaku then your not a newbie here.
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]If you wqernt a newbie at the old otaku then your not a newbie here. [/B][/QUOTE] umm newbie is a useless word i see if you posted once you not a newbie
Guest Trotenks Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i posted 643 or more times at the old boards
Guest Trotenks Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 you double posted hahahahaha i have an avater hahahaha i am a newbie hahahahaha but i reLLY NOT HAHAHAHA
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B][COLOR=red]its 100%true ^^[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] More like 25% true.
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=deeppink][i]I am not a newbie at heart...I am a newbie in name alone...[/i]Heh, sorry guys, I just couldn't resist saying that...:p[/color]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B] More like 25% true. [/B][/QUOTE] you just care about your posts you should go for quality not quanity
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard!
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard! [/B][/QUOTE] you don't have to stop posting just give them more quality
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I varey well see your point , but I dont know how to do that?
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard! [/B][/QUOTE] hehe, must be hard to hold back on postign when youa re so used to posting so much already
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now