Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hey


Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
i made it to the new boards nooooo my posts are gona i am not a master i am a sniff sniff... newbie NOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOO!!!!!
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Everyone is a newbie 'cept the mods and admins[/COLOR]
Guest Trotenks
Posted
I liked the old boards better though i am more familiar with ubbs and where the heck are the avaters
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]I liked the old boards better though i am more familiar with ubbs and where the heck are the avaters [/B][/QUOTE]

go in profile then options
Posted
If you wernt a newbie at the old otaku then your not a newbie here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]If you wqernt a newbie at the old otaku then your not a newbie here. [/B][/QUOTE]

umm newbie is a useless word i see if you posted once you not a newbie
Guest Trotenks
Posted
i posted 643 or more times at the old boards
Guest Trotenks
Posted
you double posted hahahahaha i have an avater hahahaha i am a newbie hahahahaha but i reLLY NOT HAHAHAHA
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]its 100%true ^^[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


More like 25% true.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]


More like 25% true. [/B][/QUOTE]

you just care about your posts you should go for quality not quanity
Posted
Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard! [/B][/QUOTE]


you don't have to stop posting just give them more quality
Posted
I varey well see your point , but I dont know how to do that?
Posted
Hymm....thats not such a bad idea^^
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Yeah thats true , I dont really care about posts anymore^^ So for that I will stop posting so much , but its hard! [/B][/QUOTE]
hehe, must be hard to hold back on postign when youa re so used to posting so much already

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...