Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]OK I'm wondering where in the name of God can get Yu-Gi-oh cards. I won't say where I live because I live in fear of internet stalkers but if anyonme knows where in london I can get them I would like to know[/color]
Posted
I think amazon has them.
I'm pretty sure they do.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Links removed- no commercial sites, please. Thanks :) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I live in Canada. and I found them at Superstore in the electronics section. They were locked behind the counter, I had no idea they were that valuble, people stole them from the stores before they were loocked up instead of on a shelf. But,I did not find them at Wal-Mart, Sears, Or even Toys R Us, which I found really weird.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Generally, we don't bring back such old topics. Also, this kind of thing can lead lead to the posting of links to commercial internet sites, which is against the rules.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...