Gavin Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 [color=teal]OK I'm wondering where in the name of God can get Yu-Gi-oh cards. I won't say where I live because I live in fear of internet stalkers but if anyonme knows where in london I can get them I would like to know[/color]
Kinetic Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 I was at Toys R Us, and got them there, but convenient stores and WalMart have them too.
SS Vegeta Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 Not to forget your local comic store. Where do you think I got mine? :smirk: But, be warned they are usually sold out. :(
Hyper Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 Same with me. The selction is picked over cause they have tournaments every saturday so its hard to get rare cards. But boosters...:demon:
Dragon Fou Lu Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 I usually get my cards from Game shops. Game is one of them :) ( although they only have metal raiders )
Wormmon's Tamer Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 Walmart has them. I bought a Booster Pack there yesterday.
Hyper Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I think amazon has them. I'm pretty sure they do. [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Links removed- no commercial sites, please. Thanks :) -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
gouf Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I thought they hadn't come out yet. in were you live
DarkMagician Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 I live in Canada. and I found them at Superstore in the electronics section. They were locked behind the counter, I had no idea they were that valuble, people stole them from the stores before they were loocked up instead of on a shelf. But,I did not find them at Wal-Mart, Sears, Or even Toys R Us, which I found really weird.
Solo Tremaine Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Generally, we don't bring back such old topics. Also, this kind of thing can lead lead to the posting of links to commercial internet sites, which is against the rules.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts