Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
YAY! CANDY CORN SEASON IS HERE! RING THE BELLS!:D :D

and now we must mourn for the end of watermelon season...:bawl:

of course, after candy corn season is clementine season, we can look forward to that!;)

but it will be a while till our favorite berries and cadbury eggs come back in late spring....:(


does anyone have favorite foods from the seasons? cause im sitting here, home sick form school, eating a handful of candycorn, thinking "gosh, it's candycorn season! *cough*"

well, this is weird, and i don't think many people have much to say on this..... but, yeah, anyone? you know you have at least one fave food that only comes round for a bit each year......


yeah.
Posted
happy birthday, i guess. anyway, seeing pumpkins reminds me how far away i am from my birthday.....sigh....

BUT I LOVE TOASTING PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!
Posted
*Sips mug of Green Tea*
Mmmmmmm.... Green Tea.
Green Tea is good with any season. Expecially around my birthday ::Cough:: Seven Days ::Cough:: because I get the real expensive kind. Yum!


Around All Hallows Eve I also like the candycorn. Around Christmas I like the cookies. I like about all od the traditional foods. :)
Posted
and a happy birthday to you too!

i realized that one of my favve summer foods besides watermelon iiiiiiss........ buttered corn on the cob! yay!
Posted
wow, happy birthday to you too.......

um, yeah, popsicles are pretty much a summer food, and i like them.... mmm... nothin before me but thang!!! sorry, listening to Parliament...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...