OtakuBoards

Will there be....

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]It wouldn't really matter cause we'd be all dead one way or another... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]My thoughts exactly, and I'd prolly die before most/all of you.. We have an air force base in our city and we are actually among the top ten cities that'd get bombed if anothr world war started... BUT so far, as far as I know, no nukes can reach this far inland, so I'm safe for now I think...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]My thoughts exactly, and I'd prolly die before most/all of you.. We have an air force base in our city and we are actually among the top ten cities that'd get bombed if anothr world war started... BUT so far, as far as I know, no nukes can reach this far inland, so I'm safe for now I think...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

geez that's not a very warm thought

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ok
then let me ask u this:
wat country has the balls to wage war against the U.S. [/B][/QUOTE]

China.... Cuba.... Russia....

Lots of countries have the balls to do it, lots of countries won't because there's no need to.... why start a war with no meaning... the last thngs countries want is war.... esspecially with the US and that goof ball in office... god knows what he'll do.... but still, the last thing any country wants is war.... there's no need for it....

And will there be a WWIII? Yes.... anytime soon? no.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Iraq is another one of the countries that would have the balls to fight us(i think) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya, but you see.. U.S. weaponry is much better than any other country in the world.. we could nuke any city in the world, whereas other county's either cant get to us [i]or[/i] can hit only the outer U.S. and are unable to reach central U.S. (heh heh, fortunately I live in the middle of this country!)[/SIZE]

theres some points i wanna cover
first off
we have US bases in the Middle East and theyre on stand-by just in case saddam does something funny
second
theres is a possibilty that nukes may reach the central US. I think Russia has. if Bush does set up that missle defense system, theres a chance that area is safe. if not we have class 2 tridents(sub launched missles) to counter them.
n third
um..............i guess theres no third point.........oh well

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]theres some points i wanna cover
first off
we have US bases in the Middle East and theyre on stand-by just in case saddam does something funny
second
theres is a possibilty that nukes may reach the central US. I think Russia has. if Bush does set up that missle defense system, theres a chance that area is safe. if not we have class 2 tridents(sub launched missles) to counter them.
n third
um..............i guess theres no third point.........oh well [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If by "counter them" you mean blowing them up in the air before they reach its destination, then thats probably an even more stupid idea than just letting it hit it's target. If you blow em up in the air, they're nukes, they will radiate the air around it and winds will carry the radiation for who knows how far and everyone would die from radiation poisoning[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]If by "counter them" you mean blowing them up in the air before they reach its destination, then thats probably an even more stupid idea than just letting it hit it's target. If you blow em up in the air, they're nukes, they will radiate the air around it and winds will carry the radiation for who knows how far and everyone would die from radiation poisoning[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
thats impossible
if you have seen the movie The Rock, a VX (the most powerful nerve gas, not even saddam could make this) warhead missile was launched. when one of the F-18s shot the the warhead, the gas didnt spread. so think of it when countering a nuke.
oh yea, another thing
most of the countries mentioned are communist except russia, or is it?????
so im takin it that a communist country would wage war against the US????