Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]It wouldn't really matter cause we'd be all dead one way or another... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]My thoughts exactly, and I'd prolly die before most/all of you.. We have an air force base in our city and we are actually among the top ten cities that'd get bombed if anothr world war started... BUT so far, as far as I know, no nukes can reach this far inland, so I'm safe for now I think...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]My thoughts exactly, and I'd prolly die before most/all of you.. We have an air force base in our city and we are actually among the top ten cities that'd get bombed if anothr world war started... BUT so far, as far as I know, no nukes can reach this far inland, so I'm safe for now I think...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

geez that's not a very warm thought
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ok
then let me ask u this:
wat country has the balls to wage war against the U.S. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yet another good point! Lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]

well thats a gruesome way of thinking it [/B][/QUOTE]


If you think about it...mostly everyone has nukes nowadays...if there was a world war this day and age...it'd be very deadly...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ok
then let me ask u this:
wat country has the balls to wage war against the U.S. [/B][/QUOTE]

China.... Cuba.... Russia....

Lots of countries have the balls to do it, lots of countries won't because there's no need to.... why start a war with no meaning... the last thngs countries want is war.... esspecially with the US and that goof ball in office... god knows what he'll do.... but still, the last thing any country wants is war.... there's no need for it....

And will there be a WWIII? Yes.... anytime soon? no.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B].... esspecially with the US and that goof ball in office... god knows what he'll do[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]He'd prolly bend over, lol :D[/SIZE]
Posted
Heh maybe yeah in the future who knows anything is possible but I would highly doubt there will be but i wouldnt really want another War.Yeah pretty much alot of other countries have balls to stand up against it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Iraq is another one of the countries that would have the balls to fight us(i think) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya, but you see.. U.S. weaponry is much better than any other country in the world.. we could nuke any city in the world, whereas other county's either cant get to us [i]or[/i] can hit only the outer U.S. and are unable to reach central U.S. (heh heh, fortunately I live in the middle of this country!)[/SIZE]
Posted
theres some points i wanna cover
first off
we have US bases in the Middle East and theyre on stand-by just in case saddam does something funny
second
theres is a possibilty that nukes may reach the central US. I think Russia has. if Bush does set up that missle defense system, theres a chance that area is safe. if not we have class 2 tridents(sub launched missles) to counter them.
n third
um..............i guess theres no third point.........oh well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]theres some points i wanna cover
first off
we have US bases in the Middle East and theyre on stand-by just in case saddam does something funny
second
theres is a possibilty that nukes may reach the central US. I think Russia has. if Bush does set up that missle defense system, theres a chance that area is safe. if not we have class 2 tridents(sub launched missles) to counter them.
n third
um..............i guess theres no third point.........oh well [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If by "counter them" you mean blowing them up in the air before they reach its destination, then thats probably an even more stupid idea than just letting it hit it's target. If you blow em up in the air, they're nukes, they will radiate the air around it and winds will carry the radiation for who knows how far and everyone would die from radiation poisoning[/SIZE]
Posted
As long as the USA is considered the ?most wealthy?, there will be a WW3.But; I doubt that that will be true for very long. I see China coming in as the most wealthy country in the next 30 years and I?ll tell you why?..wait, no I wont. Figure it out on your own.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]If by "counter them" you mean blowing them up in the air before they reach its destination, then thats probably an even more stupid idea than just letting it hit it's target. If you blow em up in the air, they're nukes, they will radiate the air around it and winds will carry the radiation for who knows how far and everyone would die from radiation poisoning[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
thats impossible
if you have seen the movie The Rock, a VX (the most powerful nerve gas, not even saddam could make this) warhead missile was launched. when one of the F-18s shot the the warhead, the gas didnt spread. so think of it when countering a nuke.
oh yea, another thing
most of the countries mentioned are communist except russia, or is it?????
so im takin it that a communist country would wage war against the US????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...