Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Let's see...

Tenchi Muyo! (OVA)
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi in Tokyo
Magical Project S (Pretty Sammy, Sasami's series)
Galaxy Police (still in production)

Tenchi Muyo! in Love (movie 1)
Tenchi Muyo! Midsummer's Eve/Daughter of Darkness (movie 2)
Tenchi Forever (movie 3)

Did I miss anything?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]Let's see...

Tenchi Muyo! (OVA)
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi in Tokyo
Magical Project S (Pretty Sammy, Sasami's series)
Galaxy Police (still in production)

Tenchi Muyo! in Love (movie 1)
Tenchi Muyo! Midsummer's Eve/Daughter of Darkness (movie 2)
Tenchi Forever (movie 3)

Did I miss anything? [/B][/QUOTE]


I think you pretty much covered everything
Posted
How many episodes of the ova were there? I've only seen what they have shown on the Cartoon Network, which was like 13 or 14 episodes. It seemed like there should more becuase of how the show ended.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...