Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyboady seen this on Fox kids this morning I thought it was great.


But one problem King (forgot his name) was a bit odd looking and Rick sounded cool.


"Gooday mate, you must be Kirby you should be going this way."
Posted
eh, i've seen way WORSE shows before. it was okay. i think the new kirby game, called Kirby:Right back at you! Nightmare in Dream Land, has to do with the anime, sincethey have characters from the anime on it.

it's king dededededede, i think.:wigout:
Posted
I thought it was kinda cool seeing King Dedede, Kirby, and Escargoon(that snail guy) in computer animation. Don't know what to say about the story so far but I guess we should expect to see more stuff later on in the series, since it is just the beginning. For some reason King Dedede's voice just really seemed to fit him well, IMO.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]KIRBY IS MY HERO!!! I was SO excited when I saw the Kirby episode on FOX! I have the Kirby Superstar and Kirby's Dream Land 2 games. I recognized a lot of the characters, such as Kabu, Lololo, Lalala, Kirby (duh), King Dedede, and Meta Knight. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royal blue]Here are my top 3 favorite Kirby characters:
1. Dyna Blade
2. Meta Knight
3. Kirby!!!
[/COLOR]
Posted
I saw that stupid FoxBox promo thing they showed Sunday night. Instead of seeing something I wanted to see (I think Futurama), I get bombarded by the Spy Kids and their lame attempts at being funny and cool.

Kirby was something I wanted to check out anyway. It does look pretty good, but I cannot stand King Dedede's voice. The show also seemed to use 3d modeling a little too much... There were a lot of cheap animation shortcuts as well, but that seems standard in kid oriented Japanese animated series (Pokemon comes to mind).

It looks pretty cool though.... I was kinda surprised when that one moster spit out like 20 sheep skeletons lol.
Posted
I haven't seen it yet, but I seriously want to, and it seems like its pretty good... What time is it on? Heh, I've seen the commericials for it, just never been able to watch it....
Posted
I saw it and loved it! I was kinda surprised that Kirby didn't talk, though. And I wanted to see Kirby's sidekicks from "Kirby's Dreamland 3." You, those guys you join up with Kirby and that dark-colored Kirby with the tounge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...