Na'dou Posted September 15, 2002 Posted September 15, 2002 I was just wondering because I have a smile request, and the board only has an avatar/banner request thread, if so, can people make threads like that? In which forum would we do so?
Guest SunRiZe Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 try uploading your smilie and PM someone like James or Adam, and see if they want to add it to the smiley database, which is quite extensive anywayz
James Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [color=royalblue]Yeah, we don't allow smiley request threads...but you can feel free to PM me if you have a suggestion for a certain smiley.[/color]
Hyper Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Well maby you could change the banner/avatar request into just a graphic request, where all types of things could be requested.
Na'dou Posted October 8, 2002 Author Posted October 8, 2002 Oh, okay, nevermind then...I wanted a Doumon smile to post in my siggy, but that's okay, since we can't have request...I don't know about making one for the smile selection though...I don't think many people wolud pay attention to it, and it might be annoying to some who like Taomon...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now