Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I don't mind them, why would I anyway?
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]because alot of ppl look at them and all they see is the part thats wrong with them [/B][/QUOTE]

well if thats how they see disabled people then they are sick bastards, disabled people have feelings too and when they see people staring at the part thats wrong with them, it can seriously bring them down, if someone is disabled, I don't see them as a disabled person, I see them as a person, an individual, I don't try to class them as disabled
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I killed you, eh?

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

what the **** is up with that attachment? are you tryin to take the piss outta disabled people? if you are then your one sick ****er! :mad:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]i am disabled u @$$ hole so go spam somewhere else u have no idea what its like so go and shut the hole in ur head!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

huh, is this addressed at me?
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]
yup! [/B][/QUOTE]

why? what did I do? I said nothing offensive about disabled people, I saw shinji's attachment and thought he was making a sick joke or something
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
oh, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding shinji
Posted
[COLOR=teal]I have to visit my grandma in a nursing home,and they let the old disabled people p!ss themselves,so i try to stay away......They always smell like urin.....[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...