backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 how do u feel about disabled ppl? i feel fine cause i know a person lets jus say she is a very very very good friend and i know her really well.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I don't mind them, why would I anyway?
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 because alot of ppl look at them and all they see is the part thats wrong with them
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]because alot of ppl look at them and all they see is the part thats wrong with them [/B][/QUOTE] well if thats how they see disabled people then they are sick bastards, disabled people have feelings too and when they see people staring at the part thats wrong with them, it can seriously bring them down, if someone is disabled, I don't see them as a disabled person, I see them as a person, an individual, I don't try to class them as disabled
The Darkness Bu Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Disabled people normal people there the same
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I killed you, eh? Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I killed you, eh? Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] what the **** is up with that attachment? are you tryin to take the piss outta disabled people? if you are then your one sick ****er! :mad:
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 i am disabled u @$$ hole so go spam somewhere else u have no idea what its like so go and shut the hole in ur head!!!
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 i don't care if u were talkin 2 someone else but i'd like 4 u to but out befor u start spaming everywhere!!
Little Gohan Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 in the big overlook of things there just people like all of us and nothing different, i have no problem with them
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]i am disabled u @$$ hole so go spam somewhere else u have no idea what its like so go and shut the hole in ur head!!! [/B][/QUOTE] huh, is this addressed at me?
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I know a couple disabled people. So it doesn't bug me in the least!:D
backspace Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] huh, is this addressed at me? [/B][/QUOTE] yup!
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B] yup! [/B][/QUOTE] why? what did I do? I said nothing offensive about disabled people, I saw shinji's attachment and thought he was making a sick joke or something
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]It's not a sick joke actually, it's my dad. Here's a closeup. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 oh, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding shinji
Zero-Sama Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I have to visit my grandma in a nursing home,and they let the old disabled people p!ss themselves,so i try to stay away......They always smell like urin.....[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now