Fish Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 what would your party be if you could make one with 3 people from any game
Treble Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 Well if i remeber correctly I said I would have Cloud,Barret,and Squall I think.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 the best will have to be, Cloud, Zidane, and Squall.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Pretty Simple. Sephiroth, Cloud, Rufus. If I can't have Rufus, then Vincent. I know that they're all from FF7, but that's because it ownz j00.
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]kuja, isis, and odin... dang i have a thing for gods dont i? both isis and odin are from FF Adv.[/color][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]i think i put..... Locke, Leo, Vivi yeah thats it...[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I think I would just wanna party with Terria ;)
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 hmm, 1. Safer Sephiroth 2. Final Form of Ultimecia 3. Necron They are all the final bosses in FF7-9, hehe:D :D :D
chojin666 Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 odin,trained orgg(from magic the gathering u said ne game not computer game) and baki(my name 4 hero from suikoden 2) and y have the rest of u chose only ff characters??
Cloud_Strife Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 I would definetely have to put Sephiroth, Auron, and Cloud. In my opinion, swords are the way to go.
Break Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well I would have: Freya from FFIX Reno (leader of the Turks) from FFVII Vincent from FFVII[/SIZE]
Chaos Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Wow, REALLY old topic...O___________o Seppy, Irvine, and Tifa (Gotta have Tifa......) Meh. Say otherwise and [b]I'll[/b] set Treize on j00......o.o
Guest Morph Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [size=1][color=red]Mine would probably be.... Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zell Heh, it is an OLD topic.... I think SG resurrected it from the dead.[/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chojin666 [/i] [B]odin,trained orgg(from magic the gathering u said ne game not computer game) and baki(my name 4 hero from suikoden 2) and y have the rest of u chose only ff characters?? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo](if you look at the dates, this guy brought it back) Wel, lessee here, it's a Final Fantasy topic, about your favorite FF characters... thats why we picked FF characters only... Cloud, Edge, Locke or like i said before leo, locke, vivi. or The ULTIMATE Best Cloud, Leo, Locke Plus this is a "favorite" topic... not worded with "favorite" but still the same thing... And please don't bring back 6 month old topics.... [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts