Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
the best will have to be, Cloud, Zidane, and Squall.
Posted
Pretty Simple. Sephiroth, Cloud, Rufus. If I can't have Rufus, then Vincent. I know that they're all from FF7, but that's because it ownz j00.
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]kuja, isis, and odin... dang i have a thing for gods dont i? both isis and odin are from FF Adv.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]i think i put..... Locke, Leo, Vivi yeah thats it...[/COLOR]
Posted
I think I would just wanna party with Terria ;)
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm,
1. Safer Sephiroth
2. Final Form of Ultimecia
3. Necron

They are all the final bosses in FF7-9, hehe:D :D :D
  • 7 months later...
Posted
odin,trained orgg(from magic the gathering u said ne game not computer game) and baki(my name 4 hero from suikoden 2)
and y have the rest of u chose only ff characters??
Posted
Wow, REALLY old topic...O___________o

Seppy, Irvine, and Tifa (Gotta have Tifa......)

Meh. Say otherwise and [b]I'll[/b] set Treize on j00......o.o
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=red]Mine would probably be.... Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zell

Heh, it is an OLD topic.... I think SG resurrected it from the dead.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by chojin666 [/i]
[B]odin,trained orgg(from magic the gathering u said ne game not computer game) and baki(my name 4 hero from suikoden 2)
and y have the rest of u chose only ff characters?? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo](if you look at the dates, this guy brought it back)

Wel, lessee here, it's a Final Fantasy topic, about your favorite FF characters... thats why we picked FF characters only...

Cloud, Edge, Locke

or like i said before

leo, locke, vivi.

or The ULTIMATE Best

Cloud, Leo, Locke


Plus this is a "favorite" topic... not worded with "favorite" but still the same thing...

And please don't bring back 6 month old topics.... [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...