Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen it around, and I've add people recommend it to me if I was looking for a weird anime based fighter. I remember hearing it was bad when it came out though, so I always avoided it.

How does it play?
Posted
The japanese name of the game sounded cooler, 'Eretzvaju', maybe that translates into Evil Zone I dunno. Anyway I've played a lot of the game and it IS fun, but it's not very deep. You only have one attack button and one....block button? Hmm....maybe there's only one attack button I don't really remember. There are cool anime-style attacks, but since it's not very deep, and each character only has around 10 attacks, it gets old after a while.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...