Avalon Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 Has anyone ever heard of this game? It's on PS1 and it is a very good game...
Semjaza Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 I've seen it around, and I've add people recommend it to me if I was looking for a weird anime based fighter. I remember hearing it was bad when it came out though, so I always avoided it. How does it play?
SephirothNIN Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 The japanese name of the game sounded cooler, 'Eretzvaju', maybe that translates into Evil Zone I dunno. Anyway I've played a lot of the game and it IS fun, but it's not very deep. You only have one attack button and one....block button? Hmm....maybe there's only one attack button I don't really remember. There are cool anime-style attacks, but since it's not very deep, and each character only has around 10 attacks, it gets old after a while.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now