Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=orange]WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=tomato]Who do you think rocks?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo]I like them all, they're all prety cool in their own way[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]But I'll go with 18[/COLOR]
Posted
not too many other girls in DBZ... hmm... other than the poll list, there's:
Mrs. Briefs
Mai (you know, Pilaf's spy in DB)
Urunai Baba (Roshi's sis)
Maron (Krillen's old g/f)
the East Kaio-sama
Puar
And Goten's G/F in GT who's name I can't spell
That's all, unless you count Frieza ^_^
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
pan is the coolest! not only does she help gokou reach ssj4 but she kicks major butt!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]pan is the coolest! not only does she help gokou reach ssj4 but she kicks major butt! [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you there.....you forgot to mention one thing good about her. Hentai:babble: (i don't look at it...just seen a pic) hehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...