SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Nothing fancy, a simple sig for myself. What do you think?
Rancid Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]It's a good banner but the dragon ball and gohan are a bit off colored, they seem pale.[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 21, 2002 Author Posted September 21, 2002 Yeah I know, I may fix that.
No-Name Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 I like it. It's slightly techy and the off-coloring on Gohan reminds me of cell-shading in video games. Very cool, appealing to my eye at least. 8/10 ;D
PiroMunkie Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=indigo]Nicely done. The edges on the text, Gohan, and the Dragonball seem a bit edgy, but I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't using a computer with such a small resolution as to what I'm used to (this computer uses 800x600, I'm used to 1152x864). But it is a nice composition. :)[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Mmm, I like...except for the white background. Maybe a pale shade of some color? I dunno... Good stuff. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now