Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Something I Wrote


Recommended Posts

Guest NirFan72
Posted
I love you truly,madly,deeply
But you always find ways to hurt me inside
I reach to you,but you look away
Why must you toy with my feelings like this

When I see you with other guys
A tear forms in my eye
A piece of my heart breaks away
Forever

I can't talk to you on the phone
I'm just too ****in shy
I see you out with your friends
I want to ask you out,but I feel like I could die

When I see you with other guys
A tear forms in my eye
A piece of my heart breaks away
Forever

My life has passed me by
And all I could say was hi
Now I see you with a family
And just wish that it was me

When I see you with other guys
A tear forms in my eye
A piece of my heart breaks away
Forever

When I see you with other guys
A tear forms in my eye
A piece of my heart breaks away
Forever
Forever






:mrt: It's Mr.T!!
Posted
Hmm, sounds like a song...a lot of love letters start with the exact same line, then after, seems that you're stuck in a particular point in life where you can't help but think about the same thing, in three different variations.
Posted
Here's a love song I wrote... it's called "I Can Open My Heart".

I know when you say we can't be turned apart
I say when you know we are back from the start
When I dream about you it goes the other way
Tommorow's coming up, but I dream about yesterday

*chorus*
I can open my heart and take what's inside
Bring it out to the world
A reflection of my life
I can open my heart
I know that I'll be dreaming about you today
I can open your heart this way

We can't be together for all this time
Secretly, if my mom finds out, she'll blow her mind
So when you write this letter, seal it with a kiss
And I'll know how much of you...
How much of you I miss

Let us go away in our little boat of love
We'll be sent today
Angels from up above
We can depend on the magic inside
As long as I open my heart, it'll affect our entire life

Please just give me a chance this way
I know I will pray to Goddess every single day
If that's the way it's true
Then I'll surely be with you
And that's the way it should be
(repeat chorus)(music)
I can open your heart this way

:love: :love2: :luv:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...