Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh dear. Now why would someone open such an ugly thread as this? :bellylol:

Here's a challenge for you.

Think of a CURRENT Otakuboards member that you LEAST like (I wouldn't say hate here because many people don't hate anyone). Now think of 3 GOOD things you can say about him/her.

Rules:

1) All comments must be genuine. That is, no trying to disguise insults as compliments. ;)

2) Each of your points MUST be separate, so you can't say basically the same thing in three different ways.

3) DO NOT name the person!

And obviously it goes without saying that there shall be no flames here.

The game is more interesting if you're honest with yourself. Since you cannot name the person, its easy to get away with BS, so try to play it for real.

I'll start first:

1. He can write.

2. He can do some gfx.

That's all I've got.

:bawl:

See how you go. :D
Posted
[color=red] Hmm, I thought this was going to be something different...well, here goes.

[i][b]1. The person seems to be of intellect.

2. The person has some good points, when they actually want to make them.

3. The person seems to have made it through many hard problems of life.

[/i][/b]

So...are people supposed to guess? [/color]
Posted
Who would make a thread like this....your not supposed to go out and just name off "dis" qualities...thats mean, what happens if someone knows who it is...this is just mean!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] Hmm, I thought this was going to be something different...well, here goes.

[i][b]1. The person seems to be of intellect.

2. The person has some good points, when they actually want to make them.

3. The person seems to have made it through many hard problems of life.

[/i][/b]

So...are people supposed to guess? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson]I know who it is, Lady M.....am I right? [/COLOR]
Posted
it may be mean, but hey, thats how things get some times.
im replying because i figured someones bound to try and hint in that i should be on the "list". so i would like to formally ask all that would do so, to just come out and put my name. i dont mind.
as for who i dislike...
1. they are flamboyant
2. they believe they are always right
3. they believe they can read into a persons charactor
4. they believe things said on the boards are just b.s. and the author of said comments do not honestly believe what they have wrote
5.they are gonna hate me for this if they figure out who they are
guess who?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Gundam [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]I know who it is, Lady M.....am I right? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Nope. And I'm not giving anymore clues either. So go ahead and guess away. I think Lady M is awesome, I hate her by no means.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] Nope. And I'm not giving anymore clues either. So go ahead and guess away. I think Lady M is awesome, I hate her by no means.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson]Ooops, I wasn't thinking how could anyone hate Lady M? Oh well is it me?[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royalblue]gokents, I believe the original thread was asking people to list [i]good[/i] qualities.

And now people are obviously going to try and guess who hates who.

Ridiculous.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...