Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Boy, I hate Geometry class. Long, and they give massive assignments. What's more, I found a way in which it contradicts itself.

For Example:

All lines are made up of points. All points take up no space. Therefore, no matter how many points are in a line, it does not grow. No matter how many times you add 0 to 0, it never gets bigger. No matter how far you go on a line, you haven't moved a inch. So, whenever they say to "Find the measure of that Line segment/ray/line.", it's ALWAYS 0. It's always Zero and never Zero. What the heck is with this? The whole subject is contradicting itself!
Posted
Yes, a line has no ending, thus if you were to move forward you wouldn't actually be moving cause there is no ending... so you moving forward really doesn't constitute moving...

However a line segment and ray have ending or beggining points....

Just do Geometry the way they teach it... it's the easiest class in the world.... I had straight A's through that shi?.... Now you want confusing.. take Calc and Trig... and Analyctic Geometry..... FUN!.... hope you have an insane teacher like I did....
Posted
[SIZE=1]What are you talking about?! Geometry is easy! The longest assignment I've received so far has only been about 20 problems which are more simple than figuring out how to type the letter "i"!

But yes, that's about as ironic as an Amish person getting hit by a car and killed..[/SIZE]
Posted
The only assignment I've had so far is to figure out how may squares are on a checkerboard....the answer may surprise you....
Posted
I see your point but doing that will just screw you up in class. My formal Geometry class is easy. I have it better off cause the people in regualr geometry get more work. I never have homework in that class. Maybe I get it better than most but its easy and its my hardest class. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What are you talking about?! Geometry is easy! The longest assignment I've received so far has only been about 20 problems which are more simple than figuring out how to type the letter "i"!

But yes, that's about as ironic as an Amish person getting hit by a car and killed..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I love math! I'm in 8th grade and I'm ready for Geometry, but there aren't enough students like me so I'm in advanced algebra. *Smiles* :D :) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...