coolkam007 Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Will [b]NOT[/b] be an online game, like I'v stated before, it will indeed be single player game. Its being directed by Sakaguchi, Yasumi Matsuno (director of: FFT, Vagrant Story) and Hiroyuki Ito (directed IX) >> oh, you probably already know this but 7, 8 AND 9 are being redone fo r PS2 (actually.. tis is old.. so im not too sure)
Semjaza Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Last I heard the remakes of those FF games turned out just like the remake of GT2. They never were done. I've heard nothing about them since their initial "annoucement," which last I read was never really official. If anything changed, that's news to me lol. FFXII should be good. Sakaguchi has a smaller involvement in the game, if anything... Matsuno is mostly in charge, which is a very, very good thing in my mind :)
coolkam007 Posted September 22, 2002 Author Posted September 22, 2002 might be a tactical game =o) hehehe.. that would be good..
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=indigo]Personally, I'd like FFXII to use the old ATB battle system and actually be set in a real fantasy world, like FFIV. There hasn't been a good one set in a real fantasy world since FFV, in my opinion. Sure, FFVI was kind of a fantasy world, but they still had a decent amount of technology, like the Magitek stuff. Don't get me wrong, though, FFVI is a great game, and is actually my favorite in the series, I just want a good one set in a world of swords and castles and knights and that. FFIX was a real disappointment for me.[/color]
Tidus Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 Id like to see the setting like medievil aswell just more real looking not like in IX where thier all cartoon like. that would be very cool and i would like to see some jousting or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now