Raiden Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Is there by any chance anyone here that lives in Richardson, TX. And goes 2 a school called Yale?
Zaku II Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 No but i do know someone who lives out that way.
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]Nope not here... I live in the state of insanity....[/SIZE]
Charles Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Richardson Texas? I didn't think people even inhabited that area.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I have a friend that goes to Yale...just not the one in Texas...
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] Nope, sorry, can't help ya.....[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 its richardson like the deserted area of tx???
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Sorry, I live in Sunny San Diego in California. *Smiles* :)
Biida Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Nope. I can't help you with that... I live in (Southern) Ontario, Canada. About 4 hours away from Toronto. And 6 hours away from Niagara Falls.
Raiden Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Aint that a college? [/B][/QUOTE] no in Richardson it's an elementary school
Raiden Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]its richardson like the deserted area of tx??? [/B][/QUOTE] :rolleyes: no it's not deserted, it's just a suburb of dallas, n e 1 heard of [I]that[/I] city?
Sara Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Nope not here... I live in the state of insanity....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] How come I never see you here?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B] :rolleyes: no it's not deserted, it's just a suburb of dallas, n e 1 heard of [I]that[/I] city? [/B][/QUOTE] yes, we ALL have heard of that city if anyone dont know, u were either dropped on the head when u were a baby or ur brain capacity is freakin low (j/k)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now