OtakuBoards

PM box

Ugamon

[i]smacks head really hard[/I]

sorry about the opps iwas trying to spell receive sadly i had to break out the dictionary...... i can sent but when i want to receive i can so i just want to know if anyone else have been having it and if there is a way to get rid of it cuz i have had it since mid last version of the otakuboards.com is this help any more? if so i would like to sent you a :blowingup smily i give it to all my freinds to get rid of the annoying pest in life....

[i]My translation is... (yes, I do speak jibberish.)

Sorry about the--oops! I was trying to spell recieve, sadly I had to break out the dictionary... I can send messages, but when I recieve messages I can't(?), so I just want to know if anyone else has had it and if there is a way to get rid of it because I have had it since the middle of the last version of the otakuboards.com. (Can you help me?) If so, I would like to send you a smilie, I give it to all of my friends to get rid of the annoying pest in life...

I think I got it close, now the answer: Yes, I had it during V3. When it turned V4 I didn't have it anymore. The only thing I can tell you is to look for a drop down menu that tells you from what time frame to show the posts, after that, delete them, then, check out your sent items and do the same... I had a similar problem in V5, it kept saying that my box was full in my emails, I wiped it clean and it still said it. Glad that problem's fixed![/i]

( passes out cuz he is having the same problem and no one can really help....)

i am having that problem and i don't speak jibberish that well.... i speak twilain moded jib. so how do you really fix it just go thru and check to see if you have any evil messages?