Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
heh, you read animerica too!!! well, pudding in japan sometimes comes in, uh, half spheres.... then there's the word "bust" in there.. get it? if not, then, uh......look down..
|
|
|
||

the puddings look like breasts, and there's a porn picture under the pudding. there ya have it.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B]heh, you read animerica too!!! well, pudding in japan sometimes comes in, uh, half spheres.... then there's the word "bust" in there.. get it? if not, then, uh......look down..
|
|
|
||

the puddings look like breasts, and there's a porn picture under the pudding. there ya have it. [/B][/QUOTE]


Hey at least know that I'm not the onlt one who reads that Mag. But I kinda thought that it was something like that..Thanks for the details!!!
Posted
I actually haven't even heard of those names before. Though I've tried those nice prawn crackers.

They were in a bag with japanese writing all over it, so I assume they're Japanese. Not quite sure though.
Posted
Last year I had an exchange student from Japan living with me, and I must say that Pocky kicks ***. But that was about all the candy she gave me (that i can remember). The gum was good too. There were a lot of better flavors, but they went bitter after a min. of chewing. Hopefully when she comes back to visit in March she will bring me more sweets.
Posted
WEhat tasted bitter? Soda candies? 0_0 wehatever you say, the stuff I had were AWESOME!

WTF? Whoopas drink? What does that have to do with...anything?
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon
Posted
Well... I've regretably never had anything in the way of Japanese candy. Though I'm sure to try some pocky at otakon, I'm immagining it to be something like the equivlant of popcorn as my friend Sarah told me that if some rabid Wolfwood fans start beating my head in she would get some pocky and whach me suffer. So that's how I came to that conclusion. I hear it's good though. And I also hear my chances w/her are getting worse with each passing email about otakon. 0_o
Posted
Uh. Pocky isn't really..popcorny.... It's a cookie stick dipped in this really good chocolate with the und uncovered.

BTW, I like your sig. Down w/ Microsoft. Bungie forever, goddam contract with Microsoft. *sigh*..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...