AmericanWriter Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 KICK CERA OFF! SHE IS TOTALLY MEAN! AND IS A BAD MODERATER! REPLY IF YOU AGREE!:flaming: :devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :flaming: :flaming:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Why is she a bad Mod.? Do tell.......[/COLOR]
Gachi Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=blue]How many topics have you complained about this? Cera's a great mod, so shut up![/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 whoa, someone should get banned here for such a thing
Alexander Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Please calm down. I will talk to her and see if I can settle this peacefully. I trust Cera to give me a hearing about this. Please, be calm, and all will work out.
AmericanWriter Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 Thank you Alexander! Kittel or whatever, I AM NO SPAMMER!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Reply is you think AmericanWriter is a SPAMMER, an idiot, and what is wrong with this country... also if this topic should be closed... and deleted later.... Ok I replyed... Here's a tip AmericanWriter.... You are the apitimy of Stupidity.... you are another one of these people that don't know how to take care of a personal problem.... you've done a great job at making yuorself look like an idiot... and that is all you do good.... so before you piss me off any further, not to mention making me more stupid by reading this Bullshi?, why don't you do us all a favor and shut your 7 year old mouth, cause frankly, I don't give a d@mn and yes you ARE a Spammer
Recommended Posts