Jump to content
OtakuBoards

CSI: Crime Scene Investigators


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][b]I have watched this show from day one and love it. It is really fun, and makes you think. Anyone else watch it?[/b][/color]
Posted
Erm. CSI: Vegas, or CSI: Miami? Because I love Vegas, and absolutely can't STAND Miami . . . the main reason I love Vegas, is you can't figure out what really happened until the very end. And then there are the ones where you think you know who did it and why, and then they turn it around in one little piece of evidence . . .

Yeah, CSI is the best . . . but too bad Grissom's losing his hearing . . . I'm horrible at reading lips, so any conversations that go on (like that one episode . . . dangit, can't remember what it was about!) between deaf people I can't understand what they're saying . . . :grumble:

~!*Sere & Co.*!~

*edit* small grammar error. It's Crime Scene Investigat[I]ions[/I] instead of Crime Scene Investigat[I]ors[/I]. :bluesweat
Posted
I like CSI: Las Vegas... Never seen Miami though. If it doesn't have Grissom in it, then it can't be worth watching...

Grissom > CSI

That Grissom... He can just walk into a room, look at a bloodstain, and a knife, and come to the conclusion that it was the victims cousins husbands vicar that killed them, because of a perposterous scheme involving illegal organ smuggling gone wrong and a advanced case of paranoid schitzofrenia with involuntary narcassistic rage.

He's losing his hearing? I didn't know that. He'll have to rely on his Grissy-Sense.
Posted
Well Miami should have aired last night, didn't watch it, i'm a bad little boy. I watched ER. ugghh the head of staff dude got his arm hacked off by a helicopter rotor *pukes at the remebrence of the gruesome seen* Excuse me i feel a little queasy.
Posted
[color=red][b]I am talking about Vegas. I didn't see the Miami one, but I didn't like the little cross-over episode they had.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]He's losing his hearing? I didn't know that. He'll have to rely on his Grissy-Sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it was the episode where the ex-model was found under her own advertisment, and it was found that she killed herself because she has some disease that was they cataloged how many calories they consumed and stuff . . .

It was either that or the season finale (can't even remember if they were the same thing or not!) but the episode ends where Grissom is walking along, and all of a sudden the sound dims . . . dims . . . fades all of the way out. Grissom looks around, and then we realize: Grissom's going deaf.

Also was the season premiere where Warrick (the black dude) approached Grissom when Grissom was listening for a certain chord.

"It makes the players happy."
"Except when they lose, because they don't hear anything at all."

~!*Sere & Co.*!~
Posted
I've watched every episode of CSI since the beggining. One of the few who weren't hooked after the 10th episode. And I watched the Miami one... it was probably one of the better shows I've seen. Very good. The whole series is good.
Posted
Yeah, Miami was kind of annoying. They tried to make a new Grissom with that red-haired guy, but they can't. There's only one, and he's so kewl!
Posted
[color=blue]I love CSI: Vegas! Grissom is pretty cool, but it's too bad he's losing his hearing. I forget what the name of the disease is that's causing it. But I've come to like Greg (the guy who analyzes the evidence) the best. I've always had something for comic relief guys. I haven't seen Miami, but it's probably not as good. I saw the previews on the the preview show CBS had on the Sunday before everything premiered, and it didn't catch my eye. To me, nothing will be better than the original CSI:-wise.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...