vegeta rocker Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 this is happening in my town and im curous if it was happening in yours, ever since the spiderman movie was released there are spiderman shirts everywhere. Everyday at least 3 people wear one to school, now i feel retarded when i wear mine, which i have had for quite awhile. Where did all these fans come from? But i guess it is kinda like the dbz thing.:butthead: :butthead:
Guest Matt Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [color=red][b]I have not seen 1 spiderman shirt, ever. That may be because I am in highschool, but eh....[/b][/color]
Semjaza Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 I was surprised bow how Spiderman suddenly caught on about right before the movie hit theaters. I don't see as many shirts as I did around that time, but certainly more than I've seen before. Until this movie came out, I'd never seen anyone with a Spiderman shirt other than me lol.
Ryan Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [size=1] I don't see any Spiderman shirts at school, but i see them at the mall and stuff. Yeah there are a lot lol![/size]
zidane11 Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 I don't see to many of them. Most of the ones I see are in stores.
Avalon Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Yeah...it's kind of weird...everybody's wearing them...even teachers...
Shy Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]There are one or two kids at my high school who have Spider-Man shirts, but I don't think that it is a big deal. -Shy[/color][/size]
Ryan Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [size=1] Well one of my friends loves Spiderman. He has like a trillion(exageration) comic books of Spiderman. Everything about Spiderman, he loves. He doesn't wear the shirts though. But I just thought I would put that in here because it is about Spiderman shirts. I dunno, I am just bored.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now