Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone else seen the new samuri jack episode? The one where he chases the rabit all over the place? I think that samuri jack isn't as good as it used to be. I mean, what kind of samuri does that? Thanks for your opinions.
Posted
Erm... no. I haven't. But I did like that episode where he's led into the lair of a giant rock warrior who use to be a great king of some land and Jack had to kill him to free him. Good tuff right there. Too bad I don't get satellite anymore. No more Samurai for me...
Posted
I saw the episode and liked it. Samurai Jack is a great show. It's not getting dull, it's just using more of the comedic side. The show is made by the same guy who did Dexter's Laboratory and provides the animation for PowerPuff Girls so a little humor is obviously a must.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]I saw the episode and liked it. Samurai Jack is a great show. It's not getting dull, it's just using more of the comedic side. The show is made by the same guy who did Dexter's Laboratory and provides the animation for PowerPuff Girls so a little humor is obviously a must. [/B][/QUOTE]

And cow and chicken, as well as many others.
Posted
The first episode seemed serious until they introduced the talking dogs. From then on I considered it a comedy with insane amounts of action. The rabbit thing sounds kind of normal for the show honestly lol.
Posted
A-ku is the villain. His appearance is one indication of the comedy-action flair. He looks kinda scary but a bit funny at the same time. There are a lot of very serious episodes, including my favorite about the Viking who was trapped as a rock monster, and there are some funny ones as well, like when A-ku tells stories to the kids of Earth so that they will respect him as their hero.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowdramon [/i]
[B]A-ku is the villain. His appearance is one indication of the comedy-action flair. He looks kinda scary but a bit funny at the same time. There are a lot of very serious episodes, including my favorite about the Viking who was trapped as a rock monster, and there are some funny ones as well, like when A-ku tells stories to the kids of Earth so that they will respect him as their hero. [/B][/QUOTE]

That was one of my favorites to.
Posted
Here's another episode I just saw the other day. It was the one with the spartans. It just so happened that about a week after a special on the history channel called "The Rise and Fall of the Spartans" there was a samuri jack episode about the same things. They even mentioned a few facts that I heard from the show. What a coinsidence.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...