Sara Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Eh.... I finally just got sick of messing with this one. Q/C/C, please. ^^
zidane11 Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 I can see why. Just kidding, it's pretty good. Although it wouldn't appeal to my tastes.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 It's not bad, really, just I can see where you kinda . . . stopped. Her face isn't really complete, and her hair's missing those clips, but all-in-all, it's really good!
Shy Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]She doesn't have a nose, how can she smell without a nose!!! It is a neat take on Asuka, she doesn't wear "contemporary" clothing on the show but she looks great in that outfit. The bg is a little too bright and sunny as well, but overall it is very nice. -Shy[/color][/size]
PiroMunkie Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 [color=indigo]:Ahem: Well the first I really noticed it that it looks like she's holding her 'groin area'... yeah.. [i]Otherwise[/i] It's pretty good. :) Not too familiar with Eva though..[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 not bad for photoshop work. You definately wouldn't catch me doing that good of stuff. One side seems blurred so I guess that's the side you sort of wound down on and she lacks a nose, but that's okay. krillen on DBZ doesn't have a nose and do people complain? No. But since it's an actual character that originally does have a nose, it's kind of odd, but ya know how it is. [B]My rating:[/b] 7/10
Sara Posted September 28, 2002 Author Posted September 28, 2002 ::looks faintly amused:: Actually, technically, she does have a nose...sort of....if you look really closely....I smudged on on there with a burn tool after my family bugged me about it. And I know [i]nothing[/i] about EVA.... I just...eh...drew this. The pose/outfit was ripped from a magazine advertisment. _ _ Hair clips...um, yeah...those are not there... Frankly, I like the drawing better, but I wanted to color her hair...heh. The rest sort of followed, and my enthusiasm didn't last all that long.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now