Posthumous Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I just cant wait until FFX comes out because im gettin it
Zaku II Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 It looks sweet. I hope they did it better than 8. If I every see somekinda junctioning system like 8's i will die.
Cecil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 There is no juction system on 10 but i like it. I think they got rid of the experince to.
Cloud_Strife Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I didn't like 8 at all, but this game is goina have the realistic 3D world like 8 did, and the battles will be similiar. But I don't think it goes by the junctioning system
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 if 10 turns out to be rubbish then I'm gonna go ballistic :mad:
Posthumous Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 I heard that it comes with a FF 11 trailer
RicoTranzrig Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 The graphics are awesome, but they're not as high caliber as The Bouncer's. I'm getting it!:D
Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]The graphics are awesome, but they're not as high caliber as The Bouncer's. I'm getting it!:D [/B][/QUOTE] The Bouncer was only good for one thing... The Cactuar on the back of that dudes Jacket!! :D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 That was the best jacket logo I've ever seen..."no escape" FFX sports a lot of fashions too...IE: soaps shoes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now