OtakuBoards

Samuri Jacks reviews by critics.

Zaku II

Others may have seen the promo for Samuri Jack on tv and they show all the comments by critics and magazines. The one that cought my eye was I believe by USA Today that said something about it reaching a new level or something like that in animation. Thats not the direct quote cause my brain is spazzing again but it was of that nature. I was like....$%#%#^@#^#^$^.

It doesnt look good at all. It looks exactly like the animators where to lazy to put in any detail they just draw a couple shapes and are done. Like IO said in the other posts it look like something a 6 year old would draw.

It got some other comments that where bogus too. How can you even say things like that and compare it to anime?

The only cool animated shows US has had was GI JOe and Transformers.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Others may have seen the promo for Samuri Jack on tv and they show all the comments by critics and magazines. The one that cought my eye was I believe by USA Today that said something about it reaching a new level or something like that in animation. Thats not the direct quote cause my brain is spazzing again but it was of that nature. I was like....$%#%#^@#^#^$^.

It doesnt look good at all. It looks exactly like the animators where to lazy to put in any detail they just draw a couple shapes and are done. Like IO said in the other posts it look like something a 6 year old would draw.

It got some other comments that where bogus too. How can you even say things like that and compare it to anime?

The only cool animated shows US has had was GI JOe and Transformers. [/B][/QUOTE]
Batman Beyond has nice animation for americans if you ask me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]The only cool animated shows US has had was GI JOe and Transformers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahem, your forgetting the Ninga Turtles and Ghost Busters. Man, I still watch some of those shows. The Transformer Movie is one of my favs of all time.

Anywho, back on topic, I have to agree. The animation looks like something out of the Power Puff Girls. And Jack looks an alot like the prof.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

Ahem, your forgetting the Ninga Turtles and Ghost Busters. Man, I still watch some of those shows. The Transformer Movie is one of my favs of all time.

Anywho, back on topic, I have to agree. The animation looks like something out of the Power Puff Girls. And Jack looks an alot like the prof. [/B][/QUOTE]
that's because they are made by the same people

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
Batman Beyond has nice animation for americans if you ask me [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I agree with firemac on that one...

But Samuri Jack, blech, I hate it. If the animation was a little better, it could be okey...but as Zaku II said, the animation isn't good at all...:rolleyes:[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]but i dont get this,
why show samurai jack commercials during toonami?? [/B][/QUOTE]
because, one toonami is apart of Cartoon Network, number 2 so is Samurai Jack, number 3, they can't restraing certain commercials, that's bad number 4, they need to advertise the show, number 5, they always show all types of commercials so it's only natural that they show that commercial, number 6, who cares if it is on during Toonami, at least it isn't on the show

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]lettme ask u guys this,
whats worse big-o or samurai jack??? [/B][/QUOTE]
samurai jack, Big O kicks ***