Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure if this has been done before, and even if it has, its probably now time to revise any such opinions anyway. Times change and so do people, and besides there are always newcomers to think about. :)

For those of you who are new to this kind of thread, basically a list of categories are posted and you have to choose which one of the OtakuBoards members best fits that description. Copy and paste, then insert the entries is prob the best way to respond.

You can only pick ONE OtakuBoards member for each category, And you can't pick ONE member for more than one thing, ie a name should not appear twice for each person posting (well at least try not to).

NOTE: Oh, and PLEASE don't take this too seriously, have FUN!! ;)

Nominate your OtakuBoard member who is:

[list=1]
[*]Most Friendly
[*]Kindest (nice, generous)
[*]Sexiest
[*]Wisest (best person to seek advice from)
[*]Most Intelligent
[*]Most Intellectual (aussie translation: biggest w*nker! :D)
[*]Biggest Poser
[*]Biggest Pervert
[*]Best Mod
[*]Most Addicted
[*]Funniest
[*]Most Intimidating
[*]Most Knowledgeable (anime)
[/list=1]

I'll post my results later. Must get back to study. Enough procrastination.:bawl:
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I can only answer one of those categories...I'll post the others when I think of someone for them.
I think the friendliest would be Juuthena[/size][/color]
Posted
Most Friendly: no idea

Kindest: "

Sexiest: "

Wisest: "

Most Intelligent: "

Most Intellectual: "

Biggest Poster: isnt this just most posts :therock:

Biggest Pervert: no idea

Best Mod: Desbreko

Most Addicted: What u mean? O.o

Funniest: Hmmmm...... G2 brainstorm....

Most Intimidating: what u mean?

Most Knowledgeable: no idea
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]
Biggest Poster: isnt this just most posts :therock:
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]It actually says Biggest [i]Poser[/i]...unless Mnemolth made a mistake and meant to type poster...*shrugs*[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]Uhh...we tend to have our own "official" awards each year. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, didn't Sephiroth do them last year? And when are we going to have them again, anyway? - Desbreko[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...