Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone played this yet. Im trying to decide if I should get it. I have never seen Macross or Robotech. It looks good though. I have read several reviews that gave it about a 6 out of 10 and really talked bad about it. But you know how reviews are, sometime they are completely wrong.

Like I said, I have never seen the series, but I am a fan of all things that involve Mechs. I would really like to know how it turned out. I hate it when I drop about 50 bucks on a game that sucks.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]The game looks simply amazing. I will definitely be getting the collectors edition for my GAMECUBE. The game's graphics look pretty eye pleasing as well, and if it plays as good as the movies look, then I will be very happy with my purchase ^_^

As for a fan of the series, I used to be, but I just stopped watching it. I would like to get the series on DVD. It would be awesome to have that collection of shows =) Oh well, we will see. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
The cel-shading is awesome for X-box and PS2 systems...my friend has the PS2 version that came with all this collectors stuff. It wasn't as fast-paced as I thought it would be. If you really like Robotech, though, go for it...but I thikn they could have done a better job on it.
Posted
Thats what the reviews stressed so much about. They said you would hardly feel like you were piloting a nimble fighter. It does look pretty good.

Well, Im not sure. Im either getting it or Fed vs Zeon. Guess I wil decide when I get to the store.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...