OtakuBoards

Closed threads

MathGuy2

[color=red] Heh, you had me holding [i]my[/i] breath there James. heh. I'd have to say if people just took the time to read the rules, they'd do fine here. But I can tell you the truth: Most don't. I think, to tell you the truth, I just briefly skimmed the rules at first, heh. So yeh, even I have made my mistakes here on OB.

But really when you get right down to it, humans are erroneous and practical to make mistakes, so really, even if we did all we could to stop the rules from being broke, someone would break them on accident once and awhile.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Heh, you had me holding [i]my[/i] breath there James. heh. I'd have to say if people just took the time to read the rules, they'd do fine here. But I can tell you the truth: Most don't. I think, to tell you the truth, I just briefly skimmed the rules at first, heh. So yeh, even I have made my mistakes here on OB. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Um... I actually have kind of a confession to make..

I never read the rules when I joined.. for about a week or two anyway :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]I wasn't even aware there [i]were[/i] rules when I joined. Then again, if there were any, they weren't enforced, so I guess it didn't matter.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose if you count my joining on v.2. (as 'Dan Lucking'), then I blatantly went against the rules at first (having not read them, too).. by posting a post saying, essentially "You are all sad people".. but replacing "people" with something else..

The funny thing is, it was actually thimoc that changed my mind :eek:

[color=royalblue]Well, to put it bluntly...if people don't read the rules, they run a huge risk of making a mistake. That is a risk they have to be willing to take. If they break the rules and then say "I didn't read the rules" -- bad luck. They were reminded again and again to do so...if they choose to ignore our requirements, that's their own problem.[/color]