Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone actually seen any episodes of this? Even a bit of an episode? It's only in Japan, but there are episodes dubbed in English for us cool people don't don't talk japanese. I think we should get to watch too. How come japanese get to have fun with it?:(
Posted
That would be because it's anime and they always have first dibs. Themovie though ruined a lot of it for me. I mean, it was good, but really had nothing to do with the game, ya know?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DAMiEN [/i]
[B]That would be because it's anime and they always have first dibs.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Dibs? uhh.... you mean dubs, right?
and btw, there's a FF show!?!
omg!!! I'm gonna look for it as [i]soon[/i] as I go to japantown this weekend!! ^_^
Maybe they have it in japanese, my dad can traslate it for me.
Since.. in korea, they usually teach you a lil japanese... ^^'[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]ah.. since he mentioned anime... I gots confused... If there's a movie.. is it anime, or like.. movie-movie? ^^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
America will probably receive it after it's second season since that's when we normally receive shows like that. I mean, DBZ is way old and we just got DB and the new season of DBZ.
Posted
I saw something about that in a magazine once. Isn't it called Final Fantasy: Unlimited or something like that? I think I saw a tape of it at Suncoast. I'll check the next time I go to the mall.
Posted
Final Fantasy: Unlimited is the most recent anime series that aired in Japan. The first season ended March 25 with 25 eps so I really can't tell if there's going to be a season 2 for this show since it should've started already. The series is supposed to be alright but obviously not comparable to FF vg series. When DVDs come to stores, I'll be looking for it. Hopefully, they'll sub the show good and we shouldn't count on a good dub for obvious reasons.

Note: Sorry for copying parts of your post Dragon Warrior. I didn't notice it when I was posting. :(
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Once again I don't understand why this isn't in the anime forum :confused: but yes FF:U also known as Final Fantasy Unlimited is a great anime a lot better then that 4 part ova series brought out here in the US years ago. Its actually based on an upcoming game that should be going to gamecube but don't quote me on this. Also if I recall correctly the reason the FF animes don't come out here is based on licensing issues and that SquareSoft really doesn't want the US to see the anime shows since people would most likely demand a game exactly like the show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...