Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would wish for a bunch of naked girls from dbz to bathe in a hot tub with me.
(thats my funny one)

my serious one would be able to fly and shoot energy blasts and to chat with the z fighters
Posted
This could b one for gd, oh well. One wish? Since i m already a z fighter, i don't really want anything. But i cud do with a little money!
Posted
I woul wish for more wishes

-Be able to fly and shoot beams and stuff
-End all diseases
-All the parylized,blind, and deaf to be restored to a perfect condition
-To be a Super Saiya-jin
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I would wish for the ability to transform into ssj4!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...