Posthumous Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I could be an intellegent robot(im still intellegent):laugh:
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I'd wish I had a pair of Killer Shades like Neo..
Digital_Saiyan Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Maybe for all those Dragonball fans most of them would wish to be a Super Saiyan.:smirk:
Kyoofu Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=red]I'd wish for more wishes so that I could get everything I want/need free. But hey shopping's fun anyway.[/COLOR]
Krillen Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I would wish for a bunch of naked girls from dbz to bathe in a hot tub with me. (thats my funny one) my serious one would be able to fly and shoot energy blasts and to chat with the z fighters
Syk3 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 This could b one for gd, oh well. One wish? Since i m already a z fighter, i don't really want anything. But i cud do with a little money!
Cloud_Strife Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I woul wish for more wishes -Be able to fly and shoot beams and stuff -End all diseases -All the parylized,blind, and deaf to be restored to a perfect condition -To be a Super Saiya-jin
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I would wish for the ability to transform into ssj4!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now