OtakuBoards

Peta

Transtic Nerve

[url=http://www.peta-online.org/]PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals[/url]

Does anyone know of or is a memebr of PETA?

I agree with them on many issues, esspecially the "Sex and the Kitty" thing.... you have to watch it to see.... But I am thinking of joining or contributing or something... i hate people who abuse animals, despite the fact I hate dogs but I'm not gonna kill them.

Does anyone else feel the same way, that hunting for game, poaching, murder, and abuse of animals is just as wrong as if it were done to humans? I do.... I'm against hunting for game, poaching for money, and anything dealing with money, and abuse is a big one I can't stand..... i think it sickens me more to see an animal abused than a person....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B][url=http://www.peta-online.org/]PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals[/url]

Does anyone know of or is a memebr of PETA?

I agree with them on many issues, esspecially the "Sex and the Kitty" thing.... you have to watch it to see.... But I am thinking of joining or contributing or something... i hate people who abuse animals, despite the fact I hate dogs but I'm not gonna kill them.

Does anyone else feel the same way, that hunting for game, poaching, murder, and abuse of animals is just as wrong as if it were done to humans? I do.... I'm against hunting for game, poaching for money, and anything dealing with money, and abuse is a big one I can't stand..... i think it sickens me more to see an animal abused than a person.... [/B][/QUOTE]
so you hate the fact that people kill chickens, and a bunch of other animals to cook for food and eat them, you don't like that? Well I don't mind if it's Cow, Chicken, Turkey, Fish,Pig. Anything else I will be mad that they killed it for food, and I hate anime abuse myself, but I'm going to join that.

[B][url=http://www.peta-online.org/]PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals[/url]
Does anyone else feel the same way, that hunting for game, poaching, murder, and abuse of animals is just as wrong as if it were done to humans? I do.... I'm against hunting for game, poaching for money, and anything dealing with money, and abuse is a big one I can't stand..... i think it sickens me more to see an animal abused than a person.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I too feel this way ,in part that both my parents were veterinarians. I also would rather see myself hurt then any animal.I have known about this site for some time and i agree with a lot of their issues but some are just too extreme for me.

Personally, I beleve in the Darwinism theory of Survival Of the Fitist, so I am not aposed to the slaughter of livestock for food. However, I am definatly apposed to the senseless deaths of animals, such as ones killed for sport. I beleve that we sould use all parts of an animal, such as the Native Americans did before us.

Oh yes, and one of my aunts is a member.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
so you hate the fact that people kill chickens, and a bunch of other animals to cook for food and eat them, you don't like that? Well I don't mind if it's Cow, Chicken, Turkey, Fish,Pig. Anything else I will be mad that they killed it for food, and I hate anime abuse myself, but I'm going to join that. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I don't fully agree with PETA on all issues... i think some of them are over done.

I eat chicken, I eat burgers.... I don't want animals to be killed for fun or money, like selling fur, tusks, horns, claws, whatever.... and abusing animals, I don't like.

But it's life for animals to eat each other to survive... and humans are essentially animals.... so it's only natural for them to eat meat of some kind. Or plants.... whichever, both are just as alive as the next.

Guest firemac
[B]

No, I don't fully agree with PETA on all issues... i think some of them are over done.

I eat chicken, I eat burgers.... I don't want animals to be killed for fun or money, like selling fur, tusks, horns, claws, whatever.... and abusing animals, I don't like.

But it's life for animals to eat each other to survive... and humans are essentially animals.... so it's only natural for them to eat meat of some kind. Or plants.... whichever, both are just as alive as the next. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh ok, hey how the heck did I end making a typo and say anime, boy I really need to look at what I am typing

Guest Deranged Gerbil
I think people who hurt and abuse animals are sick bastards! and those who hunt animals for sports are just as sick, I don't mind eating though, I love eating chicken, mmmm....Mc Chicken meal :laugh:

Yeah right,its more like we ripingthem out.Cause bears and wolves are hunted for sport and games.And if they kill us it was either they were protecting themselves or there cubs so,thats why were wiping them out.

Guest Voodookanaka
I dont like the idea of hurting animals fullstop, no matter what for.
I treat animals with as much respect as what I would a person, and in many aspects even more so.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I'm sorry...I love animals...Well, I love my dog, I hate cats. Anyways, what I DON'T love are Activist groups. God, I just hate them. Hate hate hate! They make the world so much harder than it is right now. I think the Humane Society does a perfectly fine job handling animal abuse, I don't need PETA too. I feel like a pita now for some reason.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'm not saying I full support PETA in all they stand for, which I don't. I can't stand some of their radical beliefs on this or that. But I can't stand people that hunt for game, that abuse animals, and kill for money. It's wrong. And PETA isn't affraid to step up to those that do.

I'm sure you've heard the stories of people who wear fur coats get sprayed with water or have blood poored on them or whatnot.... thats PETA. There's this one video clip of this congress guy or something talking about whatever and some lady runs up on stage and smashes his face in with a pie and yes stuff like "Animal Killer" and whatnot.... thats PETA, and I utmost respect them for thier ability to stand up for what is right. What they do may seem a little over the edge, but it's not harming people. Just getting their point across in a rather.... bluntly heh.

Maybe i'll join another activist group or something.... I know there's a local one but I can't remember it's name... it does alot of work with animals from Africa and whatnot animals. More like working with abused and injured animals more than working to stop meaningless killing of them.

I agree with them on many issues, esspecially the "Sex and the Kitty" thing.... you have to watch it to see.... But I am thinking of joining or contributing or something... i hate people who abuse animals, despite the fact I hate dogs but I'm not gonna kill them.[/B][/QUOTE]
Ilike dogs. Especailly the cute smal breeds like my dog Scruffy. *Smiles* :) :( *Frown*

[SIZE=1]Animal abuse is bad, but I'm not against hunting.. well, some hunting.. if they hunt just to shoot the animal and not do anything with it than I dont like it... but if the hunt the animal, kill it, and eat it instead of letting it die.. and maybe possibly do something with the fur and be able to put a little money in there pocket from selling the fur, than it's ok cuz the animal didnt go to waste...

And how can you hate dogs!?!?! They're so stupid and dumb!! It's hilarious!! [i]Cats[/i]!! Cats are evil!!! The spawn of evil!!!![/SIZE]