OtakuBoards

Not really a suggestion but...

ShadowDragon

....I made some avatars and I was wondering if you would be interested in them? This is a list of the avatars I made.

[B]Evangelion[/B]
[list]
4 Shinji Avatars (One of which I am useiong right now)
2 Asuka Avatars
2 Rei Avatars
1 Gendou Avatar
1 Kaji Avatar
[/list]
I am useing one of the Shinji avatars right now!

[B]Other[/B]
[list]
1 Gene Avatar
1 Spike Avatar
1 Tai Avatar
[/list]

Guest SunRiZe
besides, since otakuboards have now made custom avatars standard for everyone, then I don't think they will be putting them up. however, you never know around here o_O

[color=royalblue]We are still in the process of deciding how to approach avatars on OtakuBoards.

Our old 50/50 gallery is somewhat redundant now, because the standard avatar size is 80x80.

And most people will use a custom avatar...so I guess that there is less and less need for our own avatar gallery as time goes on.

Also, we do have an avatar/banner request forum that you can use when people request a certain kind of avatar.

As far as our own gallery goes...I won't make any promises at this point. We'll see how things go.[/color]

[color=indigo]OHHH! THAT'S why everyone has custom avatars. :bluesweat I'm an idiot. I thought we were still going by the 500 post thing and there was a glitch. I told ya I'm an idiot. :bluesweat Now, if only the stupid thing would let me UPLOAD AVATARS! *someone in crowd screams: "IDIOT!"* :bluesweat[/color]