ShadowDragon Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 ....I made some avatars and I was wondering if you would be interested in them? This is a list of the avatars I made. [B]Evangelion[/B] [list] 4 Shinji Avatars (One of which I am useiong right now) 2 Asuka Avatars 2 Rei Avatars 1 Gendou Avatar 1 Kaji Avatar [/list] I am useing one of the Shinji avatars right now! [B]Other[/B] [list] 1 Gene Avatar 1 Spike Avatar 1 Tai Avatar [/list]
Juu Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]uuh.... how does this belong in the suggestion forum?:therock: Doesn't this belong in the artwork/graphics forum?[/color] [/size]
Guest SunRiZe Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 besides, since otakuboards have now made custom avatars standard for everyone, then I don't think they will be putting them up. however, you never know around here o_O
Sara Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 ::blinks:: They did? Wow...I guess they did..... And I never seem to know where [i]anything[/i] belongs anymore.... I feel so old....
Charles Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 Hmmm, perhaps you could put a link to the avatars in your signature if adding them to the selection on the boards isn't an option...
James Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=royalblue]We are still in the process of deciding how to approach avatars on OtakuBoards. Our old 50/50 gallery is somewhat redundant now, because the standard avatar size is 80x80. And most people will use a custom avatar...so I guess that there is less and less need for our own avatar gallery as time goes on. Also, we do have an avatar/banner request forum that you can use when people request a certain kind of avatar. As far as our own gallery goes...I won't make any promises at this point. We'll see how things go.[/color]
Roxie Faye Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=indigo]OHHH! THAT'S why everyone has custom avatars. :bluesweat I'm an idiot. I thought we were still going by the 500 post thing and there was a glitch. I told ya I'm an idiot. :bluesweat Now, if only the stupid thing would let me UPLOAD AVATARS! *someone in crowd screams: "IDIOT!"* :bluesweat[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now