Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Has anyone else seen an uncanny link between how alot of the anime character look [i]very[/i] similar to each other? I personally think Auron and krizalid look [i]very[/i] similar. They both have that quiet...evil-ish look, although krizalid is insane,... their clothes and hair seem somewhat alike...

Do you see a familiar look/personality between two/three anime char?
Explain who, and why. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
no! they all look different! you lie! [IMG]http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/TigerVX/gundam/ep6b.jpg[/IMG] I mean! they look nothing alike! [IMG]http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/TigerVX/gundam/ep9a.jpg[/IMG] like all the characters look alike? right....... How could all the anime characters look the same? [IMG]http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/TigerVX/gundam/ep38b.jpg[/IMG] hey...., where did those pictures come from? lol
Posted
Id have to say your right about anime charactors looking alike.

Its one thing when they are the same charactor.

but because of the style used to draw these animes, its very common for cliches to arise, and with in them there are several different ways to the artist to end up making a charactor that looks exactly like another. intentional or not.

I cant really think of any off the top of my head, but Im sure other people here will come up with some to support your point.
Posted
Kazuya- Tekken Movie and Vegeta- DBZ

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/craze/images/kazuya.jpg[/img][img]http://www.blackgoku.com/images/Vegeta/Vegeta65.jpg[/img]
Vegeta and Kazuya have the same hairstyle, the really spiking up black hair.

Merle- Vision of Escaflowne and Kizna-Megami Kouhosei

[img]http://www.100megspopup.com/catgurlmerle/merle4.gif[/img]
[img]http://anime.org.ru/anime/cfg/char/kizna.png[/img]
The resemblance between these characters is undeniable,in everyway possible (physically), they look exactly like each other.

-S.W
Posted
[color=green][b]Samantha-[/b]Ooh! I know someone who look alike: Goten and Goku!

[b]everyone-[/b]Doi! T_T

[b]Samantha-[/b]^_^;;;;;;;;;

lol Other than that, I can't come up with any look-alikes at the moment.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]See? Not very easy.

I can't stand it when I see two characters and say "Oh! They look alike!" but then I can't remember who it was. It's just so frustrating because you KNOW there's alot more out there. -__-;;;[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I know there are alot of characters who look alike, but then there are some that just ACT alike. I saw a whole website one time about how anime characters looked alike and they had picture comparisons and everything. It was pretty cool to see. I think that Tai and Davis from Digimon look alike! :D Yes, that was meant to be a joke of course. I'd have to come back to this topic though, because, like others, I am drawing a blank.[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I know what you mean by that.. And it happens alot... many of the female characters I've seen in animes remind me so much of one another. But I kinda think it's due to the similarities in drawing styles...But at times I feel that they may do it intentionally!
Posted
[color=009966]There's also Kagome and Kikyo and Sango from Inu Yasha. All three of them look alike! :D But as we know, Kagome and Kikyo were intended to look alike, so yeah.....[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...