Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
man i saw the new episode today and it was sorta sad it said of why pegasus became evil,that damm evil bakura took hes eye! damm im kind of mad hes out! hes always being my favorite bad guy! NOOOOOOO
Posted
I feel sorry for goo- erm... bad old Pegasus... He had two horrible dates with destiny that involved that weird millenium eye... He got it forcefully put in and forcefully removed... Yowchies! Poor old Pegasus! He was kncoked out by that meddling Bakura and his millenium ring!
Guest Pegasus' son
Posted
pegasus wasnt evil he was just the protagonist. the protagonist isnt always evil as the antagonist isnt always good.
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Pegasus is a victim of circumstance. That's what happens when you lose somebody you love. It either makes you or breaks you. It broke Pegasus.....I'll admit turning to the darkness of life was not cool....but he had good intentions...to start with.

But Bakura himself isn't dark, it's his Mellenium Ring, and the hold it has on him is waaaaaay stronger than it should be. And isn't it also interesting that the Mellenium ring is also the [i]only[/i] Mellenium item that Pegasus fears?[/COLOR]
Posted
I don't balme Bakura, it's the spirit of his that covets more power.
And it really wasn't Pegasus' fault he was corrupted, he did go through some horrible experiances.
I love both of them.
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]*sigh* Yeah, Bakura is so fine.............especially when he give you that evil look.......he's so dreamy.

Anyways, it must be the purple hair. I always fall for guys with purple hair....

Legato Bluesummers,
Mirai Trunks,
Bakura......[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]You think a freaky guy thats has Egyption makings on his face and wears a some sort of robe looks cool? [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm Malik has markings on his back and he usually wears a black tank-top with jeans..well at least in Yami form.

You must be thinking of Rashid..
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Raiha[/I]
Anyways, it must be the purple hair. I always fall for guys with purple hair....[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about Bakura? He doesn't have purple hair.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pegasus' son [/i]
[B]pegasus wasnt evil he was just the protagonist. the protagonist isnt always evil as the antagonist isnt always good. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually...the main character is yugi...making him the protagonist.

Pegasus is the antagonist for the entire DK story arc.
Posted
Pegasus and Kaiba are like the antagonists until kaiba and yugi make a mense
and probably Yugi and Joey are the 2 main characters
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
To put it simply, Pegasus rocks. He's an awesome villian. He also has the whole tragic origin thing going for him. (All really good villians have tragic origins.) And he has the Millenium Eye, which, of the Millenium items I've seen, has IMHO, the most practical use. (The puzzle and ring let Yami spirits invade your body. That's creepy.)
His deck is also cool, and Relinquished is one of my fave monsters. Too bad he's gone. The series is still going strong in Japan, and I hope he makes a comeback...in a cool eyepatch. :blackeye:
Posted
Pegasus looked almost nicer than Bakura when he was younger. I feel sorry for him too, but essentially he was the bad guy, and they have to get their just-desserts or...erm... they won't. I hope we'll see him again. I doubt it, though.

I'm not sure an eyepatch would suit Pegasus. What's wrong with his original eye? Would that still be there?
Posted
Right in the middle of DK arc, I began to wonder why they showed the creator of the game, which the whole show is based on, first. I think they should have shown him around the end for a showdown of some kind.
Back to topic: I feel sorry for him too, but i also think he was a bit selfish, destroying many lives just to restore one. Anyway, he's still cool and i regret that we won't see him too much again.
Posted
[color=blue] Ha! I dunno if u have seen the last episodes.... But pegasus is TOTALLY out of the picture... Bakura isn't in there too! I wonder if the villians WILL come back and see if pegasus had died or something.. But besides that Seto Kabia...what's with him? i dun get it he's always acting mean to any1 he meets besides his brother Mokuba.. but i've heard that Seto has a crush on Joey and Mai has a crush on Joey... Some1 tell me that's NOT true! >.< [/color]
Posted
Seto has a crush on JOEY????
First of all, think that's just wrong.I think whoever told you that knows nothing about YuGiOh!.
Mai and Joey, getting there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...