Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Vote Now! For the next Deck Review...


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well, I've been thinking about the deck review section and its English side of it. If you would please, I'd like the members of this part of Otakuboards to give their input on what type of deck they would like me to put on for the next deck review set. Thank you. Just post the theme and possibly why.
Posted
Defensive Counter-Strike: Basically stall with defence cards and use counter cards until you can use Shield & Sword to ravage your opponent. This deck is hard because it often relies on narrow opportunity windows to hit the opponent with one or two absolutely devastating attacks.

Why: It's a uncommon deck type and requires a bit of skill and judgement to use. (EX: When is the right time to unleash your army of 2000 Defence monsters on you opponent?)

Any Elemental Deck: A deck based on Fire, Aqua, Wind, or Earth. Not, Light, Dark, those are amazingly simple currently. As I see them, though, These deck types aren't tournament level in English. (Why are all the decent Water 6-Stars Fusions?!)

Why: I'm making a Aqua deck. Plain and simple. Hence why this idea's silly.
Posted
[color=indigo]How about a beast-warrior deck/ There uncommon and my freind is trying to build one. And a lot of people have cards that fit in the theme, but dont know how to use them.

Or maybe a deck-out deck (running out of cards). There uncommon and i think it would be interseting to see one because there not always used.

And even though your asking about English, do you think you could try a Japanese Harpy deck? I just thought it would be cool to see what you make with them.

Also AG, UpperDeck has updated the Forbidden/Limited List. You might want to check that out.:)
[/color]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Aiight, as soon as I get more opinions in I'll update the deck review. I've already sent in the updated list to Adam.
Posted
What about a direct damage deck, a deck based on the fact that you WANT your opponent to attack you because you'll probably have an effect to deal more life points to them then the other monster atacking you will do, AND there's also cards on your turn you can use like oocazi (spelling)final falme hinmotama and alot more, plus there are cards that attack direct making it nearly impossible for you to lose, of course that's only if you play your deck right, for instance you would NEVER want to summon a jinzo #7 with out protection of your opponent attacking, but if you DID have something like waboku THEN you would obviously attack, and the best part is, is that your opponent would try to negate your magic and trap cards so many times that your opponent would be very much volnerable to magic and traps after your done using the direct damage ones
Posted
Ok the scores are: (lol)
Direct Damage: 2
Defensive: 2
Elemental: (water earth) 1

Might I suggest Character Decks?
Like an example of a Joey, Mai, Bakura, etc.
But then again that would be Japanese.
Posted
well what you COULD do is, gather some information about there decks, in the game boy, playstation ect. games and then post those, if they are good enough then it'll be exepted
Posted
No its a Dm deck. Or a DMG deck. Which ever is our pick, but basically a dark beatdwon.

Basically you can build a deck around that or just use every combo he has ever used, like multiplied kuriboh's, magical hats, and several other strategies.

Kaiba would be a dragon deck or as he called it a "virus deck"
with crush card, so with the BEWD and Lord of D. combo, not to forget XYZ cannon dragons.

Bakura's Occult deck, with all the peices of the Ouja Board and Dark necrophia. With flip cards and handy effects.

Mai's deck is well a harpy deck, nothing much to say, but there are other cards you can use as well, or you could use her Amazoness strategy.

Joey's deck is a well a warrior deck. Just mainly strong attack monsters that bust through your opponent with plenty of power ups. Cards like Thousand Dragon and warriors, and the kuriboh-like Scapegoat.

Pegasus has a Toon deck, or a driect damage deck. This includes his Relinquished and TER with toons and cards like Tremdous fire.
Posted
Thats original. (Sounds sarcastic, but I don't mean it to)
I've never seen a deck like that.
But wouldn't that be partly a DD deck?
Since you can do 7500 direct damage? (Surprised me too)
Posted
I mean that if you use there effect. Very good effect.
DD = Direct Damage.

Lets say a BEWD attacks a Sanga.
You use the effect, BEWD is destoyed, and your opponent takes damage to Sanga's attack.
7500 is the base damage. With one power up, you'll ruin your opponent.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
So if I use the effect, they lose 7500 LP? Amazing! I knew they lose some life points and I heard that the monster [i]might[/i] die, but wow, that's amazing. And only if Suijin/Kazejin/Sanga were dark :sigh:
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...