Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Vote Now! For the next Deck Review...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well if Sanga, Suijin, or Kazejin is in attack mode, the attacking monster is destoyed. If they are in DEF mode, the monster is destoyed.

Thats a lot of Life points.
Not to mention that they can [i]attack[/i] next turn.

And since you can can't change their primary type, you can change thier sub-type with DNA operation, to fit your decks' standards.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
So you're saying that I can't change them to dark necessarily, but say I have Yami (or is it Book of Secret Arts?) that with DNA operation, I can change them to spellcaster/fiend? Is that an ultra-rare, or what? Because that seems like an amazing card.
[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
has there already been a dragon deck review? Cause i could give the cards in my deck? Oh what about a spellcaster theme? or a fire deck?? i just started putting one together so if we could do a fire deck review it would help. just thought i'd throw out some sugguestions.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There is a Dragon deck already.
Spellcaster theme is in F/S Beatdown.
But A Fire Elemental deck would be nice.
You rarely see those kinds of beatdowns
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Actually, Fire Elemental is my signature deck that I'm known for on other sites...--;
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yeah, that's two years worth of work. That's how long I've been dueling. 2 and 1/2...--;

On my next deck review I'll try to get an elemental deck up though ^^.
Posted
Wow! Check out that record! hmmm...
I'm really more of a fairy/enchanter girl. I don't have any cards yet, but thats' the deck i wanna build. I need to persude my sister to lend me the money for a deck.

This is so embarrassing. Don't laugh cos i'm not sure how to play yet. I'd like a review of a fairy/enchanter deck so I have an idea what to look out for/
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've always loved fire decks.. AG introduced me to them when he mentioned them one.. Same with Tyrant Dragon, now my signature card among my few dueling friends. *shrugs*

Salamandras are good, and there are some other good fire powerups, but, not a TON of fir monsters.. *shrugs*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...