OtakuBoards

Deranged News!

Guest Deranged Gerbil

Guest Deranged Gerbil
Welcome to deranged news, were we bring you the top stories in the world today, even if we have to make them up! On tonight's show, george w bush tells us why he thinks so many people voted for him at the general elections!

Also, we have with us today Micheal Jackson! who we will be speaking to shortly! But now our top correspondent is at the scene with george w bush, so here is, a midget in a bikini!

Midget: thanks deranged gerbil, with me right now is mr president himself, george w bush! hello there bush!

Bush: howdy :D

Midget: now, the question on everyones mind, why do YOU think you won the elections?

Bush: well, in all honesty, I think its because they are morons!

Midget: morons, you say?

Bush: of course! who else would vote for me? I mean come ON! I'm here today wearin nothin but my boxers for gods sake :rolleyes:

Midget: and mighty fine boxers, they are mr bush!

Bush: why thank you! :) hey, thats a nice bikini you got on, would you like to come to my quarters later on after the show? ;)

Midget: ....umm....deranged?

Why thank you midget, for that exclusive interview! now coming up is our interview with Micheal Jackson! We'll be back, after the break so stay tuned!

*applause*

I will continue this later on :) :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]Welcome to deranged news, were we bring you the top stories in the world today, even if we have to make them up! On tonight's show, george w bush tells us why he thinks so many people voted for him at the general elections!

Also, we have with us today Micheal Jackson! who we will be speaking to shortly! But now our top correspondent is at the scene with george w bush, so here is, a midget in a bikini!

Midget: thanks deranged gerbil, with me right now is mr president himself, george w bush! hello there bush!

Bush: howdy :D

Midget: now, the question on everyones mind, why do YOU think you won the elections?

Bush: well, in all honesty, I think its because they are morons!

Midget: morons, you say?

Bush: of course! who else would vote for me? I mean come ON! I'm here today wearin nothin but my boxers for gods sake :rolleyes:

Midget: and mighty fine boxers, they are mr bush!

Bush: why thank you! :) hey, thats a nice bikini you got on, would you like to come to my quarters later on after the show? ;)

Midget: ....umm....deranged?

Why thank you midget, for that exclusive interview! now coming up is our interview with Micheal Jackson! We'll be back, after the break so stay tuned!

*applause*

I will continue this later on :) :D [/B][/QUOTE]

OMG! That's funny!:laugh:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
*deranged is scratching his butt"

deranged: ahhh, feels better, you know when ya got to scratch but ya can't? man this feel-

:eek:

deranged: were back on? s.hit!!!

Ahem, welcome back folks, if you have only just joined us, we have had an interviewe with george w bush himself, and now, we bring you micheal jackson!

Micheal: oh, hello there! :blush:

and now, the question on everybody's mind, are you actually gay? there's a rumour going around that you are, is that true?

Micheal: well, your actually asking 2 questions there, deranged, it all started back in 72, back then my pappy was workin on an ant farm, now of course, nobody had even HEARD of such a thing back then, and so he became an object of ridicule, oh the happy days I had playing with those ants, why I even sometimes let them play in happy land! :D

Ummm, happy land? where's that?

Micheal: oh, happy land exists where my penis lies

....riiiiiight

Micheal: :)

and you...let them play in happy land, you say?

Micheal: oh yes! it feels so good, for both me, and them! :D

...o...k, now so you still haven't answered my question, you gay, or not?

Micheal: like I was saying before, 2 questions being asked there, the second one began-

no, no, I only asked you ONE question which only requires ONE answer :mad:

Micheal: do you want to visit happy land? :smirk:

.........:eek:

[B]*deranged is scratching his butt"

deranged: ahhh, feels better, you know when ya got to scratch but ya can't? man this feel-

:eek:

deranged: were back on? s.hit!!!

Ahem, welcome back folks, if you have only just joined us, we have had an interviewe with george w bush himself, and now, we bring you micheal jackson!

Micheal: oh, hello there! :blush:

and now, the question on everybody's mind, are you actually gay? there's a rumour going around that you are, is that true?

Micheal: well, your actually asking 2 questions there, deranged, it all started back in 72, back then my pappy was workin on an ant farm, now of course, nobody had even HEARD of such a thing back then, and so he became an object of ridicule, oh the happy days I had playing with those ants, why I even sometimes let them play in happy land! :D

Ummm, happy land? where's that?

Micheal: oh, happy land exists where my penis lies

....riiiiiight

Micheal: :)

and you...let them play in happy land, you say?

Micheal: oh yes! it feels so good, for both me, and them! :D

...o...k, now so you still haven't answered my question, you gay, or not?

Micheal: like I was saying before, 2 questions being asked there, the second one began-

no, no, I only asked you ONE question which only requires ONE answer :mad:

Micheal: do you want to visit happy land? :smirk:

.........:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay.... That's not funny...... That's disgusting....

[B]gold, were you trying to say something? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... I messed it up when I was trying to type it. So the message didn't show up. So I just edited it.

And no offense. But the first one was funny, the second one was... gross... Like I said. No offense.