OtakuBoards

Palm OS

Armadillomon

What's a palm pilot? I mean, I come from Finland, which is one of the world leaders in HiTech, and I've never heard of it! I've heard of Gameboys, palmtops and such, but never of palm pilot...

But I guess you can talk about your thingies in one of the gaming forums, or at the lounge...the mods will transfer it if it's in the wrong place, so do go ahead! (Heh, like I was the one with an authority to give permissions...:rolleyes: )

[color=royalblue]You've never heard of Palm Pilot? Then you aren't the high tech capital of the world, my friend. ;)

Anyway, I don't know about this. I suspect that the demand for such a forum would be very, very small. If you really must discuss Palm OS stuff, I guess you can use Otaku Lounge. I really can't think of anywhere else where it'd be relevant.[/color]

If they made a palm pilote gaming forum then it would pretty much go along with cell phone games and stuff. I think that a better suggestion would be to have a hand held gaming section, but most of the hand held systems fall under the big name brands such as nintendo.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Armadillomon [/i]
[B]I think that there should be a forum somewhere for people to discuss games for Palm OS (Palm Pilot). I love my Palm, and I know that there has to be someone else who likes theirs, too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just saying, Palm pilots weren't made for gaming, they were made as personal orginizers. And anywho, i doubt there will be that many post in it.