ChibiV Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 I need a lot of quotes for men or about men for my paper, can someone help me. I searched the net, but I couldn't find it. Thanks
Dan L Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 Here's one from me... "I'm a typical man.. I can't do any two things at once..." (I only said this the other day) But there [i]is [/i] already a quotes thread, so this'll probably end up closed. (but you never know)
ChibiV Posted October 7, 2002 Author Posted October 7, 2002 I know, but that thread is too broad. I just take a chance I guess.
Guest Matt Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=red][b]I got one: [quote]men > all forms of life[/quote][/b][/color]
Mitch Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=red] Yup, there's already a quotes thread. If you want to get some quotes about men, just post this question in the thread instead of clogging the boards up with another variation of the same thread.[/color]
Recommended Posts