OtakuBoards

Dose Brolly ever come back from the dead

Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks

not really
in the first movie, he escaped the planet in a capsule n headed for earth

in the second movie, he stayed in a cryo-stasis (suspended animation) but i forgot how long. this is the movie where he officially dies by the triple kamehameha wave by goku, gohan, n goten.

in the thrid movie, he was cloned. how u ask??? he blood was found by the village priest. he was kicked out of his village during the second movie. then he teamed up with this guy that made bio-fighters for revenge. but the brolly clone was soooooo weak and his body mutated when some chemical was dumped on his body.

in my opinion, the 3rd movie sucked
two was the best n the 1st is in between

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]not really
in the first movie, he escaped the planet in a capsule n headed for earth

in the second movie, he stayed in a cryo-stasis (suspended animation) but i forgot how long. this is the movie where he officially dies by the triple kamehameha wave by goku, gohan, n goten.

in the thrid movie, he was cloned. how u ask??? he blood was found by the village priest. he was kicked out of his village during the second movie. then he teamed up with this guy that made bio-fighters for revenge. but the brolly clone was soooooo weak and his body mutated when some chemical was dumped on his body.

in my opinion, the 3rd movie sucked
two was the best n the 1st is in between [/B][/QUOTE]
nuff sed rit der