MaceDavis Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 i had a new idea, that every one who replies to this post, who puts there AIM name can join, what you do is put every one's Aol Instant messanger name on your buddy list, and then you like make freinds with the people you talk to, also we can like chat on boards and stuff, we can even make a name, and web site, but FIRST we will need your screen name, and to start off.... My name is Daniel and my AIM name is DanielMaceDavis
Hyper Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Great idea. Then we can even duel eachother online, like most people do. My AIM name is Shadow 5763.
MaceDavis Posted October 9, 2002 Author Posted October 9, 2002 ok cool, by the way I also have a few other people who responded from a different message board as the list goes is as so... so far from otaku there is Shadow 5763 from other boards there is... Super Goten 889, TotioDW5, PjIeNfOfY10, Bigpapacheese420, lehisports, lady YamiBukura, Tiny Yugi, duelmaster921, Mcmike9000, orphankeeper24, Vegeta6569, X Divider2, Vyper4828, SpirtWolf555, WolfDragon555, FierceGaia, fisherman4001, RunnerBladeX, MonkeyMan1122, ObeliskMaster, darkmagi310, darkdragonruler9, derkdiggler87, Metsmaniac564, duelmaster921, and of course me I'm not sure how many people that is so far, but now with this what you do is put these people on your list along with everyone else here, and it becomes a chain, that continues to grow, until we have our own league, and yes shadow one of the main things would definitely be dueling anyway if you want to join put your name here
Genkai Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 i dunno... um, this is a grat way forlike, internet stalkers......O.o n, im paranoid....
MaceDavis Posted October 10, 2002 Author Posted October 10, 2002 yes but, the easy way to avoid any problems in that area is to be careful who you talk to, and i personally always talk to members of the board to see, and to ask some questions about them
Genkai Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 yeah, i know what you mean. i have you and shadow, but i dunno the other board people, so...
Tigervx Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 IM GOING TO STALK YOU! jk. BUt it doesn't sound that great, what if some1 OFF BOARDS looked in there and get our AIM address? Thats very bad, i doint know if i wanna risk it.
Hyper Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 Yeah. Don't just give out my AIM name. I didnt know how many people. i just meant this for Otaku-ites.
MaceDavis Posted October 11, 2002 Author Posted October 11, 2002 Those people are the members of YDA, which is one of my message boards, it has a very strict policy, and all of them have always kept it, I personally know most of them, and some i just know by talking to them online, but I understand what your saying, and I assure you i will not give out your name if you don't want to, but don't you think the members of YDA originally thought the same way about you guys? I had to stick up for all of you members saying how you people and the site you go to is...well ya know anyway If you are that insecure then you don't have to join or what ever It's always good to go by your instincts so if your uncomfortable then don't join
Digital Monster Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 Can non-duelists join too? I really only watch the show, the cards aren't available here, but I'd like to be able to discuss the show with others.
iggy Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 Ill join AIm:neutralanime I could also make the site I am an experienced webmaster who owns an anime site..
MaceDavis Posted October 11, 2002 Author Posted October 11, 2002 well it is definitely that there are MORE duelists here, than fans, but of course you can join, it's a yugioh fan club
Digital Monster Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 Well if that's the case- AIM- DMOtakuMod (I know, I need a new one. I originally only got AIM for OB staff stuff.)
Jeebs Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 I'll join to. Name: Nick AIM Screename: Andromon117
ssj3gotenks2003 Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 I have seen most of the American version of Yu-Gi-Oh and just bought some cards. I wanna join too. I hope to duel eventually in some way shape or form before the end of the year. My AIM handle is: NuGotenks2003
G/S/B Master Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]Ill join AIm:neutralanime I could also make the site I am an experienced webmaster who owns an anime site.. [/B][/QUOTE] ahahahahaa.Iggy don't you use the 2 SN anyways my AIM:GigaOmegaX
Digital Monster Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 So that's why I never see you online... or maybe it's just the timezone thing. I hate that.
Axel--Ignition Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 [i]I suppose I'll join... Cloudstrife00009 and Axel the Igniter[/i]
Axel--Ignition Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 [i]I was wondering, do you think we could have some sort of tournament? That would be cool. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind putting it on my site[/i]
Hyper Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 [color=indigo][size=1][i]A lot[/i] of people duel online It would be fun to have a tourny.[/size][/color]
iggy Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 Yeah it would but it would be kinda a lot of work
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now